BFA in Illustration from Syracuse University, Summa Cum Laude 2010
St. Lawrence County Arts Council (May 2017-present)
• Designed and proofed print and web materials, including layout and copy editing for
quarterly newsletter, community classes, and annual Studio Tour Brochure, to increase public and member
involvement in SLC Arts classes, exhibits, and events.
• Coordinated with member artists to provide marketing materials for art exhibits and events,
and local organizations for advertising opportunities to increase awareness of the arts presence in the north country.
Potsdam Food Co-op- Marketing Committee (Oct 2015-2018)
• Designed marketing materials to promote the mission and values of the Co-op, and
increase participation by the wider community
• Helped implement and organize a membership drive to increase membership numbers, member involvement,
and Co-op visibility within the community
Frazer Computing - Graphic Design and Marketing (Oct 2010- present)
• Built and maintained Frazer.com design and SEO strategy to increase leads and conversions
• Launched and guided the direction of marketing campaigns in print and online
• Initiated a branding refresh to revitalize a long-established name within the industry.
Timeless Frames- Product Development Assistant (Nov 2013-May 2014)
• Designed frames and packaging in line with current market trends.
• Managed relationships and budgets with overseas manufacturers.
• Lexingford Publishing
• Bon-Ton Close to Home
• F(r)iction Magazine
• The Health Initiative
• Traditional Arts of Upstate New York (TAUNY)
• Tri-Town Packing
• Ives Park Concert Series
• Cornell Cooperative Extension
• Christmas Tree Shops
• Syracuse Say Yes to Education Foundation
• Expert proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Windows and Macintosh OS X
• Member of the SCBWI, St. Lawrence County Arts Council, St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce, Massena Chamber of Commerce, and the Potsdam Food Co-op
• Featured in Altered Couture magazine, and “Process and Progress” by Nishan Patel